Sunday, January 14, 2018

Facebook changes things ...

conservatives are affected more and as well:
It’s easy to say, “Build your own social media website and compete with them,” but we’re talking about companies with billions of dollars and monopolistic control of their markets. The obvious solution would be to break these companies up or to at least acknowledge their importance to modern society and regulate them heavily, but conservatives don’t seem to be interested enough in either solution to even THREATEN to do this.  
Oddly the columnist is a "conservative" yet for regulation.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also BRSM.IO Facebook services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this idea. But there is no doubt that companies can promote their service using blogs on Instagram. I do some blogging and I buy Instagram followers which helps me to achieve high results on the market.

    ReplyDelete